Changes for version 0.02 - 2004-03-04
- fixed bugs:
- new() should explicitly call my _init
- _init color was set to colorsTotal - 1 (last defined color). This wasn't well defined for true-color GD images, so I set it to the first defined color, or nearly-black for true-color.
- added tests for making a true-color GD image and a default Arc object.
- test comparing get->length() against get_length() turned out to be wrong on Windows- kerning seems to work differently on Windows freetype. Removed the test because testing kerning wasn't terribly useful anyway.
- interface change:
- as noted above: default color is now the FIRST defined color for indexed images (instead of the LAST defined color), or nearly black (0,0,1), for true-color images (instead of undefined).
- GD::Text::Arc - draw TrueType text along an arc.