Changes for version 3.0.34
- Added option --bind_address, to define how MySQL::Sandbox servers connect to TCP/IP
- Fixed bug with handling 5.7 builds. Replicated systems did not create the script enable_gtid (BUG#1171977)
- The changes made by enable_gtid are now durable (Bug#1171986)
- Fixed various patterns that prevented MariaDB 10.0i builds from being recognized.
- Fixed bug in test_sandbox, where warning messages were mixed with the test output in MYSQL 5.5.30+
- Fixed bug in test_sandbox, where a test that skips innodb was being wrongly applied to MySQL 5.7
- Added 10.0 among supported versions
- Added documentation about remote sandboxes (in MySQL::Sandbox::Recipes)
- Added a test that checks if enable_gtid is created when needed.