Changes for version 0.00205
- Changed prompting to pass prompt string into iget(), which passes it on to Term::ReadLine::readline or prints it out if the ReadLine module is not available. Thanks to Sam Tregar and email@example.com.
- Changed history handling so that empty lines and those consisting of entirely whitespace are not recorded.
- Fixed a couple of typos.
- Changed the regular expression for "smart mode" to allow "vi +3 psh" in addition to "ls -l".
- Now uses Getopt::Std for option processing.
- Fixed the code that detects the presence of Term::ReadLine.
- Made more use of debug mode to print out advisory information.
- Use zero instead of undef to set Term::ReadLine::MinLine so that we don't get undef usage trouble in the guts of Term::ReadLine::Gnu.
- psh - Perl Shell