- psh - Perl Shell
- Psh::Completion - containing the completion routines of psh. Currently works with Term::ReadLine::Gnu and Term::ReadLine::Psh
- Psh::Job - Data structure representing a shell job
- Psh::Joblist - A data structure suitable for handling job lists like bash´s
- Psh::Locale::Base - containing base code for I18N
- Psh::Locale::Default - containing translations for default locale
- Psh::Locale::German - containing translations for German locales
- Psh::Parser - bla
Changes for version 0.004
- This release fixes bugs, refactors the code, and adds the following features:
- Background process management much more like bash.
- Perl code in addition to executables may be put in the background.
- Initial internationalization.
- New built-ins: 'alias', 'export', 'setenv'.
- A flexible set of evaluation strategies that can be selected or reordered by setting a configuration variable.
- Prompt strings can have escapes like \07 (ASCII BEL) or \10 (ASCII LF).
- avoided trying to save history if there wasn't even a ReadLine module
- added $psh::debugging variable to hold the debugging state, so it can be turned on and off in a running psh
- A $psh::echo variable to control whether perl results of evaluation are printed.
- The which builtin now shows which strategy will apply to a given command line
- Grab more input automatically if <
- results of psh::which searches are hashed.
- Thorough documentation of every user-accessible variable and function