Changes for version 2.002_001 - 2020-12-27
- fix tests when Class::Method::Modifiers is not installed
Changes for version 2.002_000 - 2020-12-23
- Refactored create_class_with_roles to not use "composable packages". This was an optimization for when a role is used in many different uses of create_class_with_roles, but required an entirely separate implementation, which did not have fully compatible behavior. It would also result in methods using modifiers being slower.
- Add documentation for what methods will be composed from a role (RT#133363)
- Fix backwards compatibility with older versions of Moo when interacting with Moose.
- Treat modifiers as required methods during create_class_with_roles.
- Fixed methods being no longer composed after they participated in an allowed conflict.
- Dropped use of MRO::Compat.
- Test cleanups for checking requires during create_class_with_roles.
- Additional tests to confirm internal role application steps can be fully qualified.
- Fix Pod links to Class::Method::Modifiers
- Tweaks to author tests
- Additional tests for working with older Moo versions
- Additional tests for module loading
- Allow method modifiers to be specified with an array reference of method names, rather than a list. This now matches how the corresponding Class::Method::Modifiers subs can be called.
Roles: a nouvelle cuisine portion size slice of Moose
Neat interface for consumers of Role::Tiny roles