Changes for version 0.5_01 - 2009-04-25
- Added support for Perl 5.6, by Hans Dieter Pearcey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Added support for in-memory filehandles as standard filehandles
- Added support for AUTH_TYPE and REMOTE_USER, currently only support Basic and Digest auth schemes.
- Added support for CODE in request content
- Constructor parameters has changed, "old" way of invoking constructor has been moved to deprecation. Please see DEPRECATED section in POD.
- Added several new options to constructor for more advanced usage
- Major cleanup of internals, more readable and maintainable
- Fixed PATH_INFO, must not be urlencoded
- HTTP::Request::AsCGI - Setup a Common Gateway Interface environment from a HTTP::Request