Changes for version 0.200_003 - 2017-11-07
- Documentation updated and extended.
- Do not clone if not a reference. This fixes a failure when using Storable as backend.
- Update dependencies and requirements.
- Extended testing in order to test all the different clone() backends.
Changes for version 0.200_002 - 2017-10-16
- Rely on backend() debug helper of Clone::Choose 0.003 to help identifying issues depending on underlying clone implementation
Changes for version 0.200_001 - 2017-10-11
- Switch to Clone::Choose instead of NIH clone detector.
- Fixed weird object vs. global behavior
- Aligned distribution sets, perltidy, perlcritic, etc.
- RT#55978 Fixed avoid the eval in _get_obj (Thanks to Larry Leszczynski)
- RT#81156 Fixed behavior name bug (Thanks to Matt D. Garrett)
- RT#69872 Fixed cloning does not happen bug (Thanks to John Busco)
- PR#1 Fixed syntax errors in code samples (Thanks to book)
- Hash::Merge - Merges arbitrarily deep hashes into a single hash