Changes for version 2.21 - 2002-09-26
- Fix too many backends problem reported by Theo Petersen. The problem is due to temp-file corruption that occurs when the web-server sends a TERM signal to the frontend while it is working on the temp file. It also results in some backends failing due to the corruption. Added a fix so that signals are always blocked while working on the temp file.
- Shutdown handler should be called after script is touched.
- Fixes for Mac OS X 10.1. Workaround the sigpending() bug, and add msync() which appears to fix a shared-memory flushing problem when temp-file is expanded.
- PersistentPerl - Speed up perl scripts by running them persistently.
- ModTest in mod_persistentperl/t/ModTest.pm