CGI::Application - Framework for building reusable web-applications
TestApp in test/TestApp.pm
TestApp2 in test/TestApp2.pm
TestApp3 in test/TestApp3.pm
TestApp4 in test/TestApp4.pm
TestApp5 in test/TestApp5.pm
TestApp6 in test/TestApp6.pm
TestApp7 in test/TestApp7.pm
TestApp8 in test/TestApp8.pm
TestApp9 in test/TestApp9.pm
TestCGI in test/TestCGI.pm
ExamplesChanges for version 3.1
- Changed dump_html default run-mode to be referenced by name instead of sub-ref. This allows dump_html() to be overridden in sub-class.
- Added current run-mode to output of dump() and dump_html(). (Thanks to Mark Stosberg for the suggestion.)
- Added example of doing an HTTP redirect (suggested by Sam Tregar)
- Fixed bug where non-CGI.pm query objects couldn't be set at initialization time via the new() method. (Thanks to Steve Hay for the catch.)
- Added header_type("none") to surpress HTTP header output. (Thanks to Steve Comrie for the suggestion.)
- Numerous typos corrected in POD.
- Added cgiapp_postrun() hook. This hook allows run-mode output to be "pipelined" through optional filters, modifying the content and HTTP headers if so desired.