Changes for version 0.2.2 - 2011-01-12
- Added POD to the script to be helpful.
- Removed a few errors from the POD.
- Hack it so lax version doesn't influence the whole parse, instead, laxing is only applied when its deemed the input isn't within a defined format.
- Dropped _has_bad_bits in favour of individual targeted regex.
- gentoo-perlmod-version.pl - Command line utility for translating cpan versions to gentoo equivalents.
- Gentoo::PerlMod::Version - Convert arbitrary Perl Modules' versions into normalised Gentoo versions.