Changes for version 0.5.0 - 2012-06-08
- 00 IMPORTANT CHANGES
- Errors that occur when a version fails to validate have changed in some circumstances.
- Now reports the version token that failed to validate.
- laxness can be overridden globally via new GENTOO_PERLMOD_VERSION_OPTS=" always_lax=$n "
- user provided data can now be stripped from error output by GENTOO_PERLMOD_VERSION_OPTS=" taint_safe "
- carp messages can be more verbose about context/options by setting GENTOO_PERLMOD_VERSION_OPTS=" carp_debug "
- recommends : Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::Author::KENTNL::Lite 0.01009803 -> v1.3.0
- suggests : Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::Author::KENTNL v1.2.0 -> v1.3.0
- Carp now loaded on-demand.
- List::MoreUtils now loaded on demand, which is good, because its only used at lax = 2
- croak is proxied via _fatal() which takes lots more information.
- gentoo-perlmod-version.pl - Command line utility for translating cpan versions to gentoo equivalents.
- Gentoo::PerlMod::Version - Convert arbitrary Perl Modules' versions into normalised Gentoo versions.