24 Jan 2008 12:44:25 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (9)
- Testers (38 / 7 / 1)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (79.44KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.08 - 2008-01-24
- this is mostly a cleanup release, that also improves decompression speed.
- Changes since 0.07:
- compress_alog was replaced with more generic compress_methods. It turned out that IO::Uncompress::Gunzip is much (~4x) slower than Compress::Zlib, so the latter is used as the default for compress_methods. Besides, previous mechanism didn't scale well.
- Implemented the check of constructor arguments to catch various typos (enabled by default), and new 'check_args' parameter to disable it.
- Workaround "cast from integer to pointer of different size" warning on 64-bit platforms.
- Removed 127.0.0.x from test cases since not all hosts resolve such addresses when x is not 1.
- Use plain malloc()/free() instead of Newx()/Safefree() in XS. This should fix the build with Perl versions 5.6.0--5.8.6.
ModulesPerl client for memcached, in C language
Module Install Instructions
To install Cache::Memcached::Fast, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Cache::Memcached::Fast
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.