Changes for version 0.15
- While generating a new CSR you can now use your existing key (if the file named in csr-key exists). Previously generating a CSR would have also created a new key with it.
- Even though tokens from LE should be technically safe (base64url), in case something gets changed by accident or gets broken, they will be checked for matching the expected alphabet as per RFC 4648 section 5 (you don't want something like / to sneak in).
- Version typo fix.
- Crypt::LE - Let's Encrypt API interfacing module.
- Crypt::LE::Challenge::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE and Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with challenge/verification handlers.
- Crypt::LE::Complete::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with completion handlers.