Changes for version 0.19
- Legacy option (--legacy) is now supported (for AWS services, old Apache versions, some Control Panels and specific devices). In this mode domain keys are generated with 2048 bits instead of 4096 and certificate file only contains the domain certificate, the issuer's one is saved separately.
- Certificate revocation should now work for the certificate files containing the full chain - the first certificate in the file will be used.
- Improved client error messaging (for the account key and CSR parameters handling).
- Minor changes for the upcoming ECC support.
- Minor documentation fixes.
- Crypt::LE - Let's Encrypt API interfacing module.
- Crypt::LE::Challenge::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE and Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with challenge/verification handlers.
- Crypt::LE::Complete::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with completion handlers.