Changes for version 0.21
- Multi-webroot support added (for multiple domains on the same certificate having different webroots).
- Renew expiration date check should now also work with old libraries not reporting certificate depth.
- Domains method should now return loaded domains in the same order as those were provided rather than sorted.
- Help output from the client is narrowed down to fit small screens like Windows console better.
- Minor documentation changes.
- Crypt::LE - Let's Encrypt API interfacing module and client.
- Crypt::LE::Challenge::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE and Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with challenge/verification handlers.
- Crypt::LE::Complete::Simple - A boilerplate for extending Crypt::LE client application (le.pl) with completion handlers.