Changes for version 0.03 - 2015-04-23
- Chg : The module now depends directly on Mouse instead of Any::Moose.
- Chg : Scope::Guard is no longer a dependency.
- Chg : INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE : The LT::Set::Op role has been removed. The old LT::Set::Path class has been renamed LT::Set::Union. The new LT::Set::Path role plays a role similar to the old LT::Set::Op.
- Chg : INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE : The LT::Set::Mutable role has been renamed LT::Set::Container.
- Doc : POD headings have been made linkable.
- Tst : Author tests are no longer bundled with this distribution. They are only made available to authors in the git repository.
- Upd : BUILD_REQUIRES are now set for ExtUtils::MakeMaker.
- Upd : Metadata overhaul.
Perl object model for generating PGF/TikZ code.
An object modeling in which context a set is evaluated.
LaTeX::TikZ formatter object.
Build functor methods that recursively visit nodes of a LaTeX::TikZ::Set tree.
An object that specifies how functors should handle a certain kind of set or mod.
LaTeX::TikZ public interface register and loader.
Type constraint metaclass that autoloads type coercions.
Base role for LaTeX::TikZ modifiers.
A modifier that clips sequences with a path.
A modifier that sets the line color.
A modifier that fills a closed path with a color.
Intermediate object between a modifier object and its code representation.
A modifier that specifies a drawing layer.
A modifier that fills a closed path with a pattern.
A dotted pattern modifier.
An hatched pattern modifier.
A literal TikZ modifier.
A modifier that scales a TikZ set tree.
A modifier that sets the line width.
Internal representation of what LaTeX::TikZ consider as 2D points.
Coerce Math::Complex points into LaTeX::TikZ::Point objects.
An object modeling a TikZ scope or layer.
Base role for LaTeX::TikZ set objects.
A combined set object representing an arc.
A combined set object representing an arrow.
A set object representing a connected path between several objects.
A set object representing a circle.
A role for set objects that are made of subobjects.
A set object representing a line.
A role for set objects that can be part of a path.
A set object representing a point.
A set object representing a possibly closed path composed of contiguous lines.
A literal chunk of TikZ code.
A set object representing a rectangle.
A set object grouping a sequence of objects.
A set object representing a path formed by the reunion of several subpaths.
Miscellaneous tools for LaTeX::TikZ classes.