Changes for version 0.03
- index_identical() and (therefore) are_orthons() made to use case-insensitive matching (previously relied on user handling case)
- vissim() method removed for separate development
- added char_diff() and index_diff() methods
- len_maxseq(), mudist() and unique_abbrevs() methods removed as redundant reuse of String::LCSS_XS, String::Similarity and Text::Abbrev, respectively.
- Lingua::Orthon - Orthographic similarity of string to one or more others by Coltheart's N and related measures