Changes for version 0.04 - 2007-06-08
- String::Similarity is used to sort retrieved messages.
- Locale::Memories now supports in-file index.
- Multiple databases for each locale are merged into one, or 'too many opened files' error will occur.
- _dequote() is added to fix tokenization bugs.
- _tokenize() is refined.
- _token_count_diff() is added to sorting.
- The bug with non-incremented $pos is fixed.
- Locale information is prefixed to each message before it is inserted into database.
- OP code for searching is reduced to OP_PHRASE and OP_AND only.
- The number of matching set is set to 100.
- The scoring method is mixed with String::Similarity and token counting.
- load_index() is added.
- msgtranslator is added for introspection at command line.
- Locale::Memories - L10N Message Retrieval