Changes for version 1.99_03
- modified tests and document. in Perl5.8.2 or earlier, decoding with utf8 is broken because of the Perl side problem. (substr() with UTF-8 flagged string is broken.)
- modified Makefile.PL for Perl 5.005. in the version, 'require JSON' is fail.... why?
- [JSON::PP] (2.0102)
- modified string decode function.
- enhanced error messages for compatibility to JSON::XS.
- enhanced utf8::decode emulator and unpack emulator in JSON::PP56.
Changes for version 1.99_02
- [JSON::PP] (2.0101)
- decoding with utf8 was broken in Perl 5.10 as the behaviour of unpack was changed.
- added a fake in JSON::PP5005 (bytes.pm)
- added the missing file JONS::PP::Boolean.pm
Changes for version 1.99_01
- released as version 2.0 this module is incompatible to 1.xx, so check the document.
- [JSON::PP] (2.01 from 0.97)
- updated JSON::PP for compatible to JSON::XS 2.01
- renamed from_json and to_json to decode_json and encode_json
- added get_* to JSON::PP
- deleted property() from JSON::PP
- deleted strict() and added loose()
- deleted disable_UTF8() and self_encode()
- renamed singlequote to allow_singlequote
- renamed allow_bigint to allow_bignum
- max_depth and max_size round up their arguments.
- added indent_length and sort_by
- JSON version 1.xx
- JSON::PP::Boolean - dummy module providing JSON::PP::Boolean