Changes for version 1.99_03
- modified tests and document. in Perl5.8.2 or earlier, decoding with utf8 is broken because of the Perl side problem. (substr() with UTF-8 flagged string is broken.)
- modified Makefile.PL for Perl 5.005. in the version, 'require JSON' is fail.... why?
- [JSON::PP] (2.0102)
- modified string decode function.
- enhanced error messages for compatibility to JSON::XS.
- enhanced utf8::decode emulator and unpack emulator in JSON::PP56.
- JSON::PP::Boolean - dummy module providing JSON::PP::Boolean