Changes for version 2.28 - 2014-12-02
- Added method validate_map_data() to the package Map::Tube, to validate the map data. Post loading map data, it checks if all the nodes are defined and throw error if found any missing.
- Removed SIGNATURE file from the distribution.
- Map::Tube - Core library as Role (Moo) to process map data.
- Map::Tube::Error - Error class for the library Map::Tube.
- Map::Tube::Exception - Interface to exception class used by Map::Tube.
- Map::Tube::Node - Class to represent the node in the map.
- Map::Tube::Route - Class to represent the route in the map.
- Map::Tube::Table - Class to represent the table in the map.