Changes for version 4.02
- Documented existence of CGI::Application::Plugin::FillInForm.
- path_info option to mode_param now supports negative index numbers to grab the run mode name from the other end of the PATH_INFO. (Thilo Planz)
- Altered how "start_mode" default is set, allowing it to be set through the hook system in the 'init' phase. Existing applications should be unaffected.
- Return value of run_modes() was documented.
- Integrate more examples of using plugins into the documentation.
- 'error' hook was added, which is executed just before error_mode() might be called. An example use of this would be a logging plugin that wants to log that the application died. Although it's unlikely to change, it is marked as experimental for now.