Changes for version 0.98
- (Syslog.pm) Instead of quoting percent-signs in syslog()-wrapper, simply pass the string to libc-syslog() as string argument via %s. Reported by Gisle Aas <gisle@ActiveState.com>.
- (Syslog.xs) When calling libc-syslog() internally, pass message as string argument, not as format string.
- Copy ident-argument using some Perl-API functions. Just using a reference counter had unwanted side-effects. Reported by Gisle Aas <gisle@ActiveState.com>.
- (TODO) Declared only plan for extending Unix::Syslog for unfeasable with current versions of Perl.
- Renamed distribution archive to Unix-Syslog-<version>. I just discovered the `tardist' target in the Makefile :^)
- Unix::Syslog - Perl interface to the UNIX syslog(3) calls