Changes for version 4.82 - 2009-07-11
- POE and Event backends didn't accept some callable objects as callbacks.
- use Config module instead of POSIX module to detect signal names in AnyEvent::Strict and AnyEvent::Impl::EventLib, as the POSIX module doesn't even have all POSIX signals :/.
- use more workarounds around the many refcnt/corruption bugs in Event::Lib.
- work around a race condition in perl's select, causing t/03_child.t to rarely fail.
- AnyEvent::Intro - an introductory tutorial to AnyEvent
- AnyEvent - provide framework for multiple event loops
- AnyEvent::DNS - fully asynchronous DNS resolution
- AnyEvent::Handle - non-blocking I/O on file handles via AnyEvent
- AnyEvent::Impl::EV - AnyEvent adaptor for EV
- AnyEvent::Impl::Event - AnyEvent adaptor for Event
- AnyEvent::Impl::EventLib - AnyEvent adaptor for Event::Lib
- AnyEvent::Impl::Glib - AnyEvent adaptor for Glib
- AnyEvent::Impl::IOAsync - AnyEvent adaptor for IO::Async
- AnyEvent::Impl::POE - AnyEvent adaptor for POE
- AnyEvent::Impl::Perl - Pure-Perl event loop and AnyEvent adaptor for itself
- AnyEvent::Impl::Qt - AnyEvent adaptor for Qt
- AnyEvent::Impl::Tk - AnyEvent adaptor for Tk
- AnyEvent::Socket - useful IPv4 and IPv6 stuff.
- AnyEvent::Strict - force strict mode on for the whole process
- AnyEvent::TLS - SSLv2/SSLv3/TLSv1 contexts for use in AnyEvent::Handle
- AnyEvent::Util - various utility functions.