Changes for version 1.1 - 2019-04-21
- added ber_dump helper function, for debugging. Kind of regretting not having used an OO interface for it, or the other ber_ functions, but that's how it is.
- check for overflow in "w" and INTEGER format decoding and reject out-of-range numbers.
- improved(?) error messages.
- fix tests failing on 3 2bit perls because I miscounted the number of tests to skip :/. Boy is it hard to get a 32 bit perl these days.
- added some longer testcases.
- Convert::BER::XS - very low level BER en-/decoding