Changes for version 1.11 - 2019-04-23
- multibyte lengths were not properly encoded when they contained embedded 0 bytes.
- length 0x7f wasn't encoded in minimum number of bytes.
- lengths larger than 4 byte caused buffer overruns during encoding (e.g. string lengths >= 2**32 bytes).
- tweaked ber_dump output.
- slight code tweaks and optimisations.
- documentation proofread (Stefan Traby).
- add t/05_bugs.t and t/06_snmp.t.
- checked, and I think we don't leak memory on errors.
- Convert::BER::XS - very low level BER en-/decoding