Changes for version 0.06 - 2001-07-17
- ok, I found the showstopper - the same sub must not be re-entered in two different coroutines, otherwise => crash. I see no easy solution to this problem, except by walking the call chaing and saving/restoring the cv's, which is what I do now.
- memory leaks still latent, especially at thread termination.
- Coro::Event now works (haha).
- Coro - coroutine process abstraction
- Coro::Channel - message queues
- Coro::Cont - schmorp's faked continuations
- Coro::Event - do events the coro-way
- Coro::Semaphore - non-binary semaphores
- Coro::Signal - coroutine signals (binary semaphores)
- Coro::Specific - manage coroutone-specific variables.
- Coro::State - create and manage simple coroutines