Changes for version 3.6 - 2009-04-28
- keepalive(0) could decrease the refcount of the loop permanently.
- add ev_suspend/ev_resume, also make ev_now_update accessible via the XS API.
- most EV::<eventtype> constants were missing and have been added :/.
- add EV::VERSION_MAJOR/VERSION_MINOR constants.
- (libev) multiple timers becoming ready within an event loop iteration will be invoked in the "correct" order now.
- (libev) do not leave the event loop early just because we have no active watchers, fixing a problem when embedding a kqueue loop that has active kernel events but no registered watchers (reported by blacksand blacksand).
- (libev) correctly zero the idx values for arrays, so destroying and reinitialising the default loop actually works (patch by Malek Hadj-Ali).
- (libev) new EV::CUSTOM revents flag for use by applications.
- (libev) add documentation section about priorites.
- (libev) add a glossary to the dcoumentation.
- (libev) extend the ev_fork description slightly.
- (libev) optimize a jump out of call_pending.
- t/03_keepalive could fail when there was no actual error.
- libev - a high performance full-featured event loop written in C