Changes for version 4.32
- (libev) fixed a bug introduced in 4.31 when timerfds and signalfds were used at the same time.
- (libev) 0 is now allowed as requested event mask in io watchers.
- (libev) once-per-minute wakeups will now be optimized away when timerfds are available
- use the new ev_io_modify in EV::IO->events, instead of the potentially slower ev_io_set.
- add a bunch of mutator methods, mostly untested(!): EV::Timer->repeat, EV::Periodic->offset, EV::Periodic->interval, EV::Periodic->reschedule_cb.
- minor optimisations and bugfixes.
a high performance full-featured event loop written in C
perl interface to libev, a high performance full-featured event loop
MakeMaker glue for the C-level EV API