Changes for version 1.042 - 1998-10-05
- implemented PF_ADJUSTMENT to aid scm2perl's job, its undocumented and should not be used by new code.
- Fixed a coredump problem when tracing.
- Removed debugging code I accidently left in. Yuck Yuck!
- An array size parameter in argument lists is now accepted and silently ignored. This is for script-fu compatibility.
- better error handling (I'm on the right track!)
- added scm2perl (scheme to perl) to the distribution. Look at "perldoc scm2perl". Needs Parse::RecDescent from CPAN.
- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"