- Gimp - Perl extension for writing Gimp Extensions/Plug-ins/Load & Save-Handlers
- Gimp::Data - Set and get state data.
- Gimp::Fu - "easy to use" framework for Gimp scripts
- Gimp::Lib - Interface to libgimp (as opposed to Gimp::Net)
- Gimp::Net - Communication module for the gimp-perl server.
- Gimp::PDL - Overwrite Tile/Region functions to work with piddles.
- Gimp::UI - "simulation of libgimpui"
Changes for version 1.043
- added HORIZONTAL, VERTICAL
- implemented PF_BRUSH, PF_PATTERN and PF_GRADIENT
- examples/example-fu.pl shows all possible dialog widgets
- fixed Gimp::Fu::xlfd_size to correctly return the pointsize (rather than pointsize*10)
- added FG_IMAGE_FILL (and fixed the values of the other FILL constants, which were documented incorrectly)
- Please note that you can upload your perl-scripts to the Gimp-registry now(!!!!). Visit http://registry.gimp.org/ and deposit your script ;)