Changes for version 3.1 - 2008-10-02
- pre-deref the passed callback object, for increased speed and decreased memory usage.
- call on_next_submit callback even for aio_group - impact unknown, but seems more correct.
- $req->cb now returns the original callback.
- (libeio) pass EIO_GROUP/aio_group requests through the queue without requiring a thread switch.
- (libeio) status code of aio_futime and aio_utime was always passed 0.
- do some other µ-optimisations.
- IO::AIO - Asynchronous Input/Output