Changes for version 3.25 - 2009-06-27
- added IO::AIO::fadvise and IO::AIO::sendfile.
- (libeio) replaced quicksort+insertion sort by a tuned radix sort + insertion sort, resulting in comparable runtime (usually faster) to the old version, but without any ill side effects on degenerated (for quicksort) data.
- (libeio) correctly sort dirs by inodes if we have perfect type knowledge and DIRS_FIRST is used.
- (libeio) internally the wrong DT_* constants were used, but no known system has differing EIO_DT_*/DT_* values, so not an issue.
- removed a (harmless) assert that was left over on the code but should not have been.
- use more correct types (change IO length from IV to VAL64, which makes a difference on systems without 64 bit perls).
- IO::AIO - Asynchronous Input/Output