Changes for version 3.91 - 2011-06-29
- (libeio) work around a Linux (and likely FreeBSD and other kernels) bug where sendfile would not transfer all the requested bytes on large transfers, using a heuristic.
- buggy sendfile caused aio_move/copy to sometimes fail for big files (fortunately it checks that the whole file has been transferred...)
- use libecb for higher performance and higher portability.
- (libeio) disable sendfile on darwin, it's too broken.
- disable fork tests on !linux, as only linux supports mixing pthread and fork in perl.
- document the fact that fork doesn't work anymore when using this module, on anything !GNU/Linux.
- increase timeout in t/04_fork.t, as too many CPAN-tester setups run on a 0.1MHz cpu. Or so.
- IO::AIO - Asynchronous Input/Output