Changes for version 2.2
- lifted the log2 rounding restriction of max_depth and max_size.
- make booleans mutable by creating a copy instead of handing out the same scalar (reported by pasha sadri).
- added support for incremental json parsing (still EXPERIMENTAL).
- implemented and added a json_xs command line utility that can convert from/to a number of serialisation formats - tell me if you need more.
- implement allow_unknown/get_allow_unknown methods.
- fixed documentation of max_depth w.r.t. higher and equal.
- moved down =encoding directive a bit, too much breaks if its the first pod directive :/.
- removed documentation section on other modules, it became somewhat outdated and is nowadays mostly of historical interest.
- JSON::XS - JSON serialising/deserialising, done correctly and fast
- JSON::XS::Boolean in XS.pm