Changes for version 1.09 - 2005-02-25
- Tables can now be selected by table tag attributes
- lineage() method now returns row and column information, as well as depth and count, for each ancestor (potential backwards incompatability, entries are now 4 element arrays now rather than 2)
- header matching and column retention enhancements
- header retention
- old-style procedures deprecated in prepration for them to become methods
- various bug fixes
- HTML::TableExtract - Perl module for extracting the text contained in tables within an HTML document.