Changes for version 0.52 - 2020-06-22
- powint(a,b) integer a^b
- mulint(a,b) integer a*b
- addint(a,b) integer a+b
- subint(a,b) integer a-b
- divint(a,b) integer a/b quotient (floor)
- modint(a,b) integer a/b modulo (floor)
- divrem(a,b) integer a/b quo + rem (Euclidian)
- tdivrem(a,b) integer a/b quo + rem (truncated)
- absint(n) integer absolute value
- negint(n) integer negate: returns -n
- is_gaussian_prime(a,b) is a+bi a Gaussian prime
- random_safe_prime(b) random b-bit safe prob prime
- next_twin_prime(n) returns start of twin prime > n
- Remove a mod in the AKS test that was in code since 2012.
- squfof126 was not portable. GMP 6.2.0 changed to lazy allocation causing the code to fail. Rewrote function to be more portable.
- is_totient for powers of 2 was returning 0. Thanks Trizen.
- LambertW could fault if given inputs very near the branch point.
- Trizen suggested binary splitting LCM. Much faster for big lists.
- Trizen improved speed of lucas sequence for large n and even modulus.
- todigits uses a subquadratic algorithm. Thanks to Trizen for request.
- sieving depth for large sizes wasn't optimal on 32-bit machines. Thanks to Seth Troisi.
- LambertW is about 2x faster due to a better and faster initial estimate.
Utilities related to prime numbers and factoring, using GMP