Changes for version 1.20 - 2016-10-03
- Added some examples to the docs that illustrate trailing zero handling. Christopher King
- Change addSF/subSF to return undef if any non-numeric argument is passed in.
- Corrected how 0 (and 0.00, etc.) significant figures are counted and used
- Now supports exponentials
- Fixed a bug where subtracting numbers very close to each other gave incorrect results. Richard Spinney
- Return numbers in their simplest form (without trailing decimal points when they are not required)
- Math::SigFigs - do math with correct handling of significant figures