Changes for version 2.3_2 - 2012-07-18
- Fixed RT #13791, which meant you couldn't request http://foobar.com -- had to have to trailing slash on the URL
- Don't add request header if value passed is undef (RT #4546)
- Fixed bug where writing the request can get stuck in a loop. Bug reported by Florian Kirchmeir. Fix based on Florian's patch.
- RT #35360 fixed (fix included in report).
- Documentation tidy-up
- Neil Bowers (NEILB) granted co-maint by Adam (thanks)
- HTTP::Lite - Lightweight HTTP implementation