Changes for version 0.31
- Updated the Copyright.
- Fixed issue where "uput" cmd generated "Invalid number of parameters" error. Fix is to call STOU a 2nd time with no file name. But if this happens and the server doesn't return the file name, uput now returns "?" instead of making what it knows is a very flawed guess! (since it doesn't use the hint)
- Implemented mdtm() server bug fix. Some rare servers do (19xxx) instead of (20xx) for the year part of the timestamp returned. So implemented autodetection & fix for this server issue!
- Added undocumented Debug value to supress printing out the HELP information during login. It got in the way of debugging via add-hock perl scripts.
- Added is_file() to validate if the given name is a regular file!
- Added is_dir() to validate if the given name is a directory!
- Fixed bug in t/10-complex.t that made it look like "make test" succeeded when in fact it encountered a fatal error forcing it to skip over all the other deeper tests. Affected call to config func: check_for_pasv_issue()
- Fixed some undef warnings in "uput() test" in t/10-complex.t when talking to buggy windows FTPS servers that says it supports "uput" but handles it really strangely or not at all. Now also handles new "?" return value in the strange case.
- Fixed bug in t/10-complex.t in test_log_redirection() failing a EPSV test when the destination server didn't support this functionality.
- Modified t/10-complex.t to print the "OK" results to the log file. Makes it a bit easier to associate failures to what's in the log file!
- Fixed some typoes in the POD.
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class