Changes for version 2.29 - 2003-07-17
- Released as 2.29.
Changes for version 2.28_91 - 2003-07-13
- Added support for HARNESS_OK_SLOW. This will make a significant speedup for slower connections.
- Folded in some changes from bleadperl that spiff up the failure reports.
- Added some isa_ok() checks to the tests.
- All Test::Harness* modules are used by use_ok()
- Fixed the prototype for the canonfailed() function, not that it matters since it's never called without parens.
Changes for version 2.28_90 - 2003-07-05
- Now, when you run a test harnessed, the numbers don't fly by one at a time, one update per second. This significantly speeds up the run time for running thousands of tests. *COUGH* Regexp::Common *COUGH*