Changes for version 2.54 - 2005-09-28
- Test counts were wrong, so wouldn't install on Perls < 5.8.0.
Changes for version 2.53_02 - 2005-08-25
- File order in prove is now sorted within the directory. It's not the sorting that's important as much as the deterministic results. Thanks to Adam Kennedy and Casey West for pointing this out, independently of each other, with 12 hours of the other.
- Fix calls to podusage() to not use the DATA typeglob. Thanks sungo.
Changes for version 2.53_01 - 2005-07-10
- If we go over 100,000 tests, it used to print out a warning for every test over 100,000. Now, we stop after the first. Thanks to Sebastien Aperghis-Tramoni.
- Test::Harness - Run Perl standard test scripts with statistics UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Assert - simple assert UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Iterator - Internal Test::Harness Iterator UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Point - object for tracking a single test point UNAUTHORIZED
- Test::Harness::Straps - detailed analysis of test results UNAUTHORIZED