- App::Ack - A container for functions for the ack program
Changes for version 1.92
- ack is now hosted at github: http://github.com/petdance/ack
- The --pager flag would not work. Now it does. Thanks Packy Anderson.
- File matching for Emacs work files that match #*# was wrong. It was checking the entire path, not just the basename. This is fixed. (http://github.com/petdance/ack/issues/closed/#issue/101)
- Fixed URLs that pointed to old Google Code.
- Added Scala support. Thanks to Dan Sully.
- Added .phtml as an extension for PHP.
- Using -f or -g now return a proper error code. If files are found, ack returns 0. If none are found, ack returns 1. This is a change in the specification, but the code didn't match the specfication anyway.
- No man pages are created for any of the .pm files any more.