Changes for version 0.08_2
- Declare variables in "PREINIT" XS section, not "INIT"; keeps non-C99 compilers happy
- Skip tests that require internet connectivity unless the tester declares it possible
- Declare test counts upfront in testing scripts
- Renamed XS functions 'getaddrinfo' and 'getnameinfo'; no need to prefix with 'real_'
- Folded Configure.pl inline into Build.PL, in case it has to make further decisions
Changes for version 0.08_1
- Complete rewrite to XS+PP emulation system. No longer uses Socket6 on account of API and error reporting issues.
- Provided two styles of API at import time (:newapi and :Socket6api) to allow caller to choose between RFC2553-like or Socket6 styles
- Socket::GetAddrInfo - RFC 2553's getaddrinfo and getnameinfo functions.