22 May 2022 18:27:24 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (21)
- Testers (365 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 5
- 66.13% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.6.1
- Activity24 month
- Download (2.73MB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 1.999832 - 2022-05-21
- Improve as_int(), as_float(), and as_rat() so that they return a Math::BigInt, Math::BigFloat, and Math::BigRat, respectivly, regardless of upgrading and downgrading.
- Improve stringification method bsstr() so that it handles upgrading and downgrading better.
- Fix Math::BigFloat->bpi(), which unfortunately didn't handle downgrading.
- Avoid unnecessary downgrading/upgrading.
- Add missed cases where downgrading/upgrading should be performed.
- Avoid unnecessary stringification.
Modulesarbitrary size floating point math packagearbitrary size integer math packagepure Perl module to support Math::BigIntvirtual parent class for Math::BigInt libraries