Changes for version 0.15 - 2013-04-09
- BUILD: No longer falsely require WS::Idonethis. (Thanks @wizonesolutions)
- FEATURE: Added a simple 'hrpg version' command.
- INTERNAL: Tasks are now fully fledged objects.
- TEST: More tests for tasks.
- FEATURE: Passing a 'keep_alive' parameter to WS::HRPG->new will allow the LWP::UserAgent keep-alive behaviour to be specified.
- CONFIG: You can now set keep_alive = 0 in the [connection] section of ~/.habitrpgrc to disable keep-alives. GH #25
- DEBUG: Set environment HRPG_DEBUG=1 for debugging.
- BUGFIX: Detect and skip undef/null values returned by the /task endpoint. GH #27
- hrpg - hrpg - Command line interface to HabitRPG