Changes for version 1.998 - 2009-01-03
- BUILD: Removed Module::AutoInstall, which previously was loaded but not used, but currently doesn't actually do what we want.
- TEST: We manually stringify $@ for one test in exception_class.t to avoid a bug involving overloaded classes containing apostrophies.
- TEST: unlink.t and mkdir.t avoid changing directories, which could cause spurious failures when @INC includes paths relative to the current working directory.
- DOCUMENTATION: Spurious "used only once" messages are documented in Fatal's documentation (as well as autodie's).
- TEST: truncate.t has been updated to avoid incorrect test failures on VMS machines. Many thanks to Craig A Berry for the bug report and fix. (RT #42110)
- autodie::Scope::Guard in lib/Fatal.pm