Changes for version 0.26 - 2021-05-27
- Improved performance of the notes table by adding an index. Thanks @larryl of Grant Street Group for the patch!
- Fixed rudely clobbering a $@ when updating notes
- Fixed missing cleanup queries in reset
- Removed the transaction around the dequeue. This allows the race to happen between SELECT and UPDATE, but now we check who wins the race. The loser goes back to try another SELECT. Thanks @larryl for the SQL.
- Added a `no_txn` attribute to disable the transaction around the `enqueue` queries. I do not recommend using this in production, but it helps make testing easier: Tests can be performed in a transaction, and then the transaction rolled back to undo any changes before the next test.