Changes for version 0.01
- and changed it to "*" in the dependentAssembly in the manifset. This should make building on x64 not require a dynamically generated manifest.
- Add TODO file
- Documentation clean up
- First CPAN release
Changes for version 0.00_02
- LoadLibraryW changed to LoadLibraryA.
- manifest now generated to get processorArchitecture set correctly.
- version resource generated and added to dll.
- Synopsis modified to correctly show unqualified used of subs needs an import.
- Code modified to build clean with VC6 SP2, without requiring a more recent PSDK installation.
Changes for version 0.00_01
Apply Win32 Visual (aka XP) Styles to windows