Changes for version 0.29
- Improve docs (joshrabinowitz)
- New bin/resque-tool to handle admin tasks (only queues ATM) (joshrabinowitz)
- Resque::create_queue() added for resque-tool.
- Resque - Redis-backed library for creating background jobs, placing them on multiple queues, and processing them later.
- Resque::Encoder - Moose role for encoding Resque structures
- Resque::Failure - Role to be consumed by any failure class.
- Resque::Failure::Redis - Redis backend for worker failures
- Resque::Failures - Class for managing Resque failures
- Resque::Job - Resque job container
- Resque::Pluggable - Role to load Resque plugin's and and apply roles.
- Resque::Plugin - Syntactic sugar for Resque plugin's
- Resque::Stat - The stat subsystem. Used to keep track of integer counts.
- Resque::Worker - Does the hard work of babysitting Resque::Job's
- Resque::WorkerClass - Resque adaptor to create moose based jobs