- Unicode::Normalize - Unicode Normalization Forms
Changes for version 1.00
- Pure Perl: compose($not_canonically_reordered) works like that in XSUB, where an intervening character with higher combining class blocks the composition. (This change doesn't affect any normalization forms.)
- XSUB: NFD(), NFC(), NFKD(), NFC(), and FCC() are now in XSUB, then internal subroutine calls are avoided.
- The functions isComp_Ex(), isNFD_NO(), isNFC_NO(), isNFC_MAYBE(), isNFKD_NO(), isNFKC_NO(), and isNFKC_MAYBE() are documented.
- Tests are more amplified and documentations are more clarified.
- Makefile.PL: Change 26295 is incorporated.